Go behind-the-scenes of Manchester City and explore the state-of-the-art Etihad Stadium in all its glory.
- Visit the heart of the club - the home dressing room where City stars such as Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Bruyne prepare for the big games
- Explore the first team warm-up area and away dressing rooms
- Experience what it’s like to walk down the players tunnel on a matchday
- Go pitch-side and sit in Manager Pep Guardiola’s seat in the player dugout
- Pose for photographs next to the hallowed turf of the Etihad Stadium pitch
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with the sports broadcasters, such as SKY Sports, BBC, BT Sport
- Sit in the hot seat and see where the manager faces the world's media in the press conference room
- Immerse yourself in the Tunnel Club – the first of its kind in world football
- Visit the interactive exhibition and get 10% discount from the CityStore
About the tour
Go behind-the-scenes of Manchester City and explore the state-of-the-art Etihad Stadium in all its glory. Walk in the footsteps of your favourite players, from their arrival and pre-match preparations for the big game, to their post-match media obligations. Gain a true understanding of the journey that they take on a matchday.
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- Adults £17.50
- Over 65s £12
- Student (NUS) £12
- Under 16 £11
Walk up prices: Adults - £18, Students & Over 65s - £13, Under 16 - £12.
Please note: Bookings via telephone incur a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894