Experience a 360 degree look at the life of a City footballer taking in the First Team, Women’s and EDS training facilities.
- Part 1 – Etihad Stadium Tour
- Part 2 – City Football Academy Tour
About the tour
This tour will give you a 360 degree look at the life of a Manchester City footballer, taking in the training facilities and gaining a real understanding of how athletes prepare themselves for professional football. Start your experience with a tour around the Etihad Stadium, allowing you to appreciate the full journey from training into matchday preparations on the world stage. This is then followed with a sneak peek tour into what goes on behind the City Football Academy gates - one of the worlds most advanced training grounds.
Part 1 – Etihad Stadium Tour
- Visit the heart of the club- the home dressing room where City stars such as Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Bruyne prepare for the big games
- Explore the first team warm-up area and away dressing rooms
- Experience what it’s like to walk down the players tunnel on a matchday
- Go pitch-side and sit in Manager Pep Guardiola’s seat in the player dugout
- Pose for photographs next to the hallowed turf of the Etihad Stadium pitch
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with the sports broadcasters, such as SKY Sports, BBC, BT Sport
- Sit in the hot seat and see where the manager faces the worlds media in the press conference room
- Immerse yourself in the Tunnel Club – the first of its kind in world football
- Visit the interactive exhibition and get 10% discount from the CityStore
Part 2 – City Football Academy Tour
- Take a buggy ride over the bridge to the inner sanctum – City Football Academy
- View the Manchester City Headquarters and Academy Stadium
- Take in the sights and sounds of the elite training pitches where City players hone their skills
- Visit the indoor pitch where the various City squads train – currently the biggest indoor football pitch in the UK
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional Guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts approximately 2 hours
- Adults £23.50
- Over 65s £17
- Student (NUS) £17
- Under 16 £16
Walk up prices: Adults £24, Students & Over 65s - £18, Under 16 - £17.
Please note: Bookings via telephone incur a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894