Stand in the tunnel just hours before your heroes, then walk pitch-side and take in the panoramic view of the hallowed turf. Feel the electricity in the air before the big match.
Current matchday tour dates: 3 Feb, 10 Feb, 27 Feb, 9 Mar, 12 March.
- Experience the Player’s Tunnel just hours before kick off
- Go pitch-side and sit in Manager Pep Guardiola’s seat in the player dugout
- Pose for photographs next to the hallowed turf of the Etihad Stadium pitch
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with the sports broadcasters, such as SKY Sports, BBC, BT Sport
- Immerse yourself in the Tunnel Club – the first of its kind in world football
- Visit the interactive exhibition and get 10% discount from the CityStore
About the tour
Stand in the tunnel just hours before your heroes, then walk pitch-side and take in the panoramic views of the Etihad Stadium. Experience the pride, passion, heritage and future of this great football club. Take in the full view of the stadium from the Director's seating area and make your way down to pitch-side to see how the TV companies like Sky Sports set up to broadcast the beautiful game. This is matchday, this is Manchester City.
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts approximately 60 minutes.
The changing rooms are not included on the Matchday tour. To see these areas plus more, book onto the full 90 minute Stadium and Club Tour (every day, except matchdays).
- Adults: £17.50
- Child: £11
- Student: £12
- Over 65: £12
Walk up prices: Adults - £18, Students & Over 65s - £13, Under 16 - £12.
Current available dates:
- 3 February
- 10 February
- 27 February
- 9 March
- 12 March
Please note: Bookings via telephone incur a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894