Experience unrivalled access to the first team’s training complex with legendary former kitman “Chappy” as your host.
Tour available 18 January.
- Part 1 – Etihad Stadium Tour
- Part 2 – First Team Building Tour
About the tour
The First Team Experience is the true VIP treatment. This is your chance to see the Club in a new light as you visit the inner sanctum of the First Team Building, where Pep Guardiola and his Manchester City squad hone their skills. Go behind-the-scenes of the first team training complex and gain an unrivalled insight into how your favourite players such as Sergio Aguero, David Silva and Vincent Kompany prepare for big games. With former kitman, Les ‘Chappy’ Chapman as your host, you’ll hear his fascinating stories, facts and anecdotes about what goes on when you’re part of a world class team.
Part 1 – Etihad Stadium Tour
- Visit the inner circle and enjoy a glass of bubbly in the home dressing room where City stars such as Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Bruyne prepare for the big games
- Explore the first team warm-up area and away dressing rooms
- Experience what it’s like to walk down the players tunnel on a matchday
- Go pitch-side and sit in Manager Pep Guardiola’s seat in the player dugout
- Pose for photographs next to the hallowed turf of the Etihad Stadium pitch
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with the sports broadcasters, such as SKY Sports, BBC, BT Sport
- Sit in the hot seat and see where the manager faces the worlds media in the press conference room
- Immerse yourself in the Tunnel Club – the first of its kind in world football
Part 2 – First Team Building Tour
- Take a buggy ride over the bridge to Pep’s HQ – The First Team Building
- Be met by former City kit man Les “Chappy” Chapman
- Explore areas usually only reserved for first team players such as the changing room, boot room, first team gym, performance analysis suite and player’s private lounge.
- Cap the incredible experience off in the First Team Players restaurant where the same chefs that cater for players like Leroy Sane and Gabriel Jesus, will treat you to a 5-star first team buffet meal with a selection of wines. Pep has been quoted as saying this is the best restaurant in Manchester.
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours
- Per person £199
High demand: Book early before places sell out.
- 7 December
- 18 January
Please note: Bookings via telephone incur a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894