Nothing brings the magic of City to life like hearing first-hand from a former player. Hear their own personal stories and memories plus explore the new interactive experiences of the tour, for a truly unforgettable experience.
Next available tour:
Asa Hartford | Saturday 1st February | 16:15pm
- Drinks reception with a Manchester City legend plus a signed photograph
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with a new immersive audio-visual show
- Hear first hand from your City legend in the Home Team dressing room, anecdotes of their own experiences and key moments
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Ask your favourite City Legend questions about their playing days
- Go pitch-side and sit in the dugout
- Watch the City story come to life in the new, immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- Walk down the famous players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Explore the exciting new exhibition space with holographic content
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
About the tour
Join one of our Club legends and be taken on an unforgettable journey of the Etihad Stadium. On this fascinating behind the scenes tour you will get to walk in the footsteps of your favourite players and get a great understanding of the journey they take on a match day. You will experience it all with the help of one of our expert Guides and a Club legend who will share amazing stories of the time when they used to play, and how it compares with the modern-day era. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience combines the authenticity of the famous Etihad Stadium with the latest interactive technology, to allow you to look through the eyes of both a past legend and the modern-day professional footballer.
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state of the art media guides. Languages include: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
- Adults £70.00
- 18-21/Student/Senior (over 65) £47.50
- Under 18s £42.00
- Under 5s FREE
- Carers FREE
- Family Pack: Two Adults + Two U18s £179.00
- Family Pack: One Adult + Three U18s £157.00
- Group of 25 or more are eligible for group rates.
Walk up prices: Adults - £75, Over 65s - £50, 18-21/Student - £55, Under 18s - £50.
Please note: Bookings via telephone incur a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.