The most immersive tour experience in Premier League Football. The new Manchester City Stadium Tour brings the magic of City to life, like never before.
All Manchester City Stadium Tours are suspended until further notice. If you have an existing booking, please call us on +44 161 444 1894 or email [email protected]
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting new exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the new, immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with a new immersive audio-visual show
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite, The Tunnel Club
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- The stadium tours is available in 9 languages: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese
- Capture that perfect photo with Manchester City's Fourmidable trophies
About the tour
The new Manchester City Stadium Tour is the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football. Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via our new 360 degree cinema experience and be wowed by the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room. There is a surprise at every turn! Expertly guided through the behind the scenes areas of the Stadium by our City Tour Guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic of City to life!
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state of the art media guides. Languages include: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Man City fixture and within 4 hours of kick-off, there will be restrictions in place. You will experience the stadium getting ready for the big game, but due to key areas becoming operational for the match, your tour content will not include a number of areas including: the dressing rooms, the tunnel or the press conference room.
- Adults £25
- 18-21/Student/Senior (over 65) £17
- Under 18s £15
- Under 5s FREE
- Carers: please call 0161 444 1894 options 1, 2, 4
- Family Pack: Two Adults + Two U18s £64.00
- Family Pack: One Adult + Three U18s £56.00
- Group of 25 or more are eligible for group rates.
Walk up prices: Adults - £27, Over 65s - £18, 18-21/Student - £20, Under 18s - £18.
Please note: Bookings via telephone incur a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.