The most immersive tour experience in Premier League football. The new Countdown to Kick-Off Tour brings the magic of matchday to life like never before.
- Experience the buzz and excitement of a matchday at the home of the champions
- Welcome your favourite Manchester City players off the team coach on the blue carpet
- Go pitch-side and get a Pep’s eye view of the stadium
- Walk around the pitch moments before kick-off
- Watch the City story come to life in the new 360 degree cinema suite
- Receive a complimentary matchday programme
- Pick up the perfect souvenir of your visit in our City Store
About the tour
Experience the buzz and excitement of matchday like never before. The new Countdown to Kick-Off Tour combines the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football and the excitement of matchday. Welcome your favourite Manchester City players and staff off the team coach and into the Etihad Stadium on the blue carpet. Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you experience the excitement and preparation of matchday at the home of the Premier League champions. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via our new 360 degree cinema experience and witness the magic of matchday at the Etihad Stadium. There is a surprise at every turn!
Expertly guided through the behind the scenes areas of the Stadium by our City Tour Guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, fact and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic and excitement of football to life!
The Countdown to Kick-Off Tour is only available on a Manchester City home Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup matchdays, the tour is only available to supporters with a match ticket.
Fulham | 26th January | 13:00pm | FA Cup
Tour times: 11:00am
Manchester United | 29th January | 19:45 | Carabao Cup
Tour times: 17:45pm
West Ham United | 9th February | 16:30 | Premier League
Tour times: 14:30pm
- Adults £27
- 18-21/Student/Senior (over 65) £27
- Under 18s £27
- Under 5s FREE
- Carers FREE
Please note: Bookings via telephone on the weekend incur a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.