The most immersive tour experience in Premier League Football is back. Take the full tour of the Etihad Stadium and have your picture taken with the Premier League Trophy!
Bookings available for groups of up to 6 people.
We are hoping that from Monday 19th July, tours will continue at full capacity.
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchdays in the Home Team dressing room, with an immersive audio-visual show
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite The Tunnel Club
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- The Etihad Stadium pitch will be under development in May and June
About the tour
The Manchester City Stadium Tour is the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football. Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via our 360 degree cinema experience and be wowed by the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room. There is a surprise at every turn!
Expertly guided through the behind the scenes areas of the Stadium by our City Tour Guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic of City to life!
We have introduced a number of safety measures on the tour to make the experience as safe and enjoyable as possible as well as completing a COVID-19 risk assessment with a Visit England "We're Good To Go" industry standard qualification.
- Advanced bookings only
- New safety signage around the stadium keeping guests safe and informed
- Reduced group numbers
- Increased and enhanced cleaning regime
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the tour experience
- Social distancing ensured throughout the tour and in queue lines
- Staff and guest temperature checked on arrival
- Mandatory face covering for both staff and guests. Face masks are not provided, but are available from the City Store
- Full COVID-19 risk assessments conducted with fully trained staff
- “We’re good to go” industry standard qualification from Visit England
We request that you refrain from visiting the Etihad Stadium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact a member of our Tours Team (0161 444 1894 options 1, 1, 3) should you need to amend your booking
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state of the art media guides. Languages include: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
If you would like to book a private tour, please email a member of our tours team at [email protected].
If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Man City fixture and within 4 hours of kick-off, there will be restrictions in place. You will experience the stadium getting ready for the big game, but due to key areas becoming operational for the match, your tour content will not include a number of areas including: the dressing rooms, the tunnel or the press conference room.
- Adults £25
- 18-21/Student/Senior (over 65) £17
- Under 18s £15
- Under 5s FREE
- Carers: please call 0161 444 1894 options 1, 2, 4
- Family Pack: Two Adults + Two U18s £64.00
- Family Pack: One Adult + Three U18s £56.00