The most immersive tour experience in Premier League Football.
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchdays in the Home Team dressing room, with an immersive audio-visual show
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite The Tunnel Club
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- Please be aware that tours on a matchday will follow a different route (please see below)
About the tour
The Manchester City Stadium Tour is the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football. Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via our 360 degree cinema experience and be wowed by the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room. There is a surprise at every turn!
Expertly guided through the behind the scenes areas of the Stadium by our City Tour Guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic of City to life!
We have introduced a number of safety measures on the tour to make the experience as safe and enjoyable as possible as well as completing a COVID-19 risk assessment with a Visit England "We're Good To Go" industry standard qualification.
- New safety signage around the stadium keeping guests safe and informed
- Increased and enhanced cleaning regime
- Visitors will be required to wear a face mask unless you are exempt
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the tour experience
- Staff and guest temperature checked on arrival
- Full COVID-19 risk assessments conducted with fully trained staff
- “We’re good to go” industry-standard qualification from Visit England
We request that you refrain from visiting the Etihad Stadium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate. Please contact a member of our Tours Team (0161 444 1894 options 1, 1, 3) should you need to amend your booking
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state-of-the-art media guides. Languages include French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
If you would like to book a private tour, please email a member of our tours team at [email protected].
If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Man City fixture (Home) there will be restrictions in place. You will experience the exciting buzz of the stadium getting ready for the big game, but due to key areas becoming operational for the match, your tour content will not include a number of areas including: the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel or the press conference room.
- Adults £25
- 18-21/Student/Senior (over 65) £17
- Under 18s £15
- Under 5s FREE
- Carers: please call 0161 444 1894 options 1, 2, 4
- Family Pack: Two Adults + Two U18s £64.00
- Family Pack: One Adult + Three U18s £56.00