Enjoy a guided tour of the Etihad Stadium, followed by Afternoon Tea in one of the Clubs world class Hospitality suites.
- Visit the Heart of the Club - the home dressing room where City stars such as Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Bruyne prepare for the big games
- Explore the first team warm-up area and away dressing rooms
- Experience what it’s like to walk down the players tunnel on a matchday
- Go pitch-side and sit in Manager Pep Guardiola’s seat in the player dugout
- Pose for photographs next to the hallowed turf of the Etihad Stadium pitch
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with the sports broadcasters, such as SKY Sports, BBC, BT Sport
- Sit in the hot seat and see where the manager faces the worlds media in the press conference room
- Immerse yourself in the Tunnel Club – the first of its kind in world football
- Relax in a Platinum Box with a fantastic view of the pitch, where you will enjoy a traditional Afternoon Tea, lovingly prepared with the best seasonal produce from local suppliers
- Visit the interactive exhibition and get 10% discount from the CityStore
About the tour
Enjoy a sophisticated behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium, walking in the footsteps of your favourite players, followed by Afternoon Tea in one of the Club’s world class Hospitality suites. Afternoon tea includes finger sandwiches, fruit scones with strawberry preserve & clotted cream, assorted macaroons and pots of freshly brewed tea & coffee.
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
Requires a minimum of 30 people.
- Per person £30
Minimum requirment: Requires a minimum of 30 people.
Please note: To book this tour please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2, option 4)
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894