The most immersive tour experience in Premier League Football. The new Manchester City Stadium Tour brings the magic of football to life, like never before.
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting new exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the new, immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with a new immersive audio-visual show
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite, The Tunnel Club
- Visit the Away Team dressing room
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- Grab that perfect souvenir of your visit in our City Store
About the tour
The new Manchester City Stadium Tour is the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football. Using the latest technology, dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room. Feel totally immersed in the City Story via our new 360 degree cinema experience and be wowed by the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room. There is a surprise at every turn! Expertly guided through the behind the scenes areas of the Stadium by our City Tour Guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, fact and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic of football to life!
Our group tour offer is a great way for family, friends, teammates, colleagues or schools to experience and learn the history of Manchester City Football Club. With further bespoke opportunities available, groups of 10 or more are eligible to secure discounted rates. To enquire today, call our dedicated group bookings team at 0161 444 1894 or email [email protected].
All tours are translated into different languages using the latest state of the art media guides. Languages include: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese.
Requires a minimum of 10 people.
- Pricing is subject to party size.
Minimum requirement: Requires a minimum of 10 people.
Please note: To book this tour please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2, option 4) or email [email protected].