Walk in the footsteps of some of the world’s best players with this fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium and combine it with a presentation linked to the national curriculum.
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting new exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the new, immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with a new immersive audio-visual show
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite, The Tunnel Club
- Visit the Away Team dressing room
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with Sky Sports
About the tour
The new Manchester City Stadium Tour is the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football.
Visiting groups and schools are taken on an exciting journey through Manchester City and the Etihad Stadium’s past, present and future. Each section is packed with exciting facts, educational topics and photo opportunities. For example, in the changing rooms aspects of nutrition and balanced diet are discussed and also the use of IT in the analysis of player performance.
All this with a huge reduction on the standard tour price. One member of staff is free for every 7 pupils/student.
After the tour, we offer additional specialist presentations for popular curricular areas. These include:
- Urban regeneration in East Manchester (used frequently by geography teachers and adapted to suit the relevant age group from key stage 3 to university students)
- Business studies and the Football Club (key stage 2, 4 and sixth form)
- Sports science (key stage 2, 4 and 6th Form)
The cost is £50 per presentation
We always aim to match educational objectives to the institutions requirements and to adjust the tour so that it is suitable for that particular age and ability.
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- Stadium tour: £10 per pupil, variable by group size.
- Presentation: £50 per group (max 34)
Please note: To book this tour please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2, option 4)
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894
May will be back to normal with tours operating daily.