Walk in the footsteps of some of the world’s best players with this fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium and combine it with a presentation linked to the national curriculum.
- Visit the heart of the club - the home dressing room where City stars such as Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Bruyne prepare for the big games
- Explore the first team warm-up area and away dressing rooms
- Experience what it’s like to walk down the players tunnel on a matchday
- Go pitch-side and sit in Manager Pep Guaridola’s seat in the player dugout
- Pose for photographs next to the hallowed turf of the Etihad Stadium pitch
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with Sky Sports
- Sit in the hot seat and see where the manager faces the worlds media in the press conference room
- Immerse yourself in the Tunnel Club – the first of its kind in world football
- Visit the interactive exhibition and get 10% discount from the CityStore
About the tour
Visiting groups and schools are taken on an exciting journey through Manchester City and the Etihad Stadium’s past, present and future. Each section is packed with exciting facts, educational topics and photo opportunities. For example, in the changing rooms aspects of nutrition and balanced diet are discussed and also the use of IT in the analysis of player performance.
All this with a huge reduction on the standard tour price. One member of staff is free for every 7 pupils/student.
After the tour, we offer additional specialist presentations for popular curricular areas. These include:
- Urban regeneration in East Manchester (used frequently by geography teachers and adapted to suit the relevant age group from key stage 3 to university students)
- Business studies and the Football Club (key stage 2, 4 and sixth form)
- Sports science (key stage 2, 4 and 6th Form)
The cost is £50 per presentation
We always aim to match educational objectives to the institutions requirements and to adjust the tour so that it is suitable for that particular age and ability.
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- Stadium tour: £6 per pupil
- Presentation: £50 per group (max 34)
Please note: To book this tour please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2, option 4)
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894