Explore the City of Manchester and discover what makes it so special.
- Part 1 – Tour of Manchester City Centre
- Part 2 – Etihad Stadium Tour
About the tour
Manchester is more than just great football. Manchester City have teamed up with Jonathan Schofield, one of Manchester’s best-known Manchester Tour Guides, to create a group package that will give visitors a true Mancunian experience. Starting in the heart of Manchester, groups will be given a fascinating guided tour of the City, followed by a behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium.
Part 1 – Tour of Manchester City Centre
- This tour of Manchester will amaze you with the richness of the city story, with the incredible buildings and gorgeous interiors.
- Take in the sights and sounds of Chetham’s Library, Manchester Cathedral, the Royal Exchange and much more.
- It will reveal Manchester’s past, present and future. A city of 25 Nobel prize-winners, with a history that includes pioneering cultural, social and political movements.
- This tour will make you think and make you laugh. On request you can even finish in one of those fabulous pubs - one of over 80 breweries in Greater Manchester.
Part 2 – Etihad Stadium Tour
- Visit the heart of the club - the home dressing room where City stars such as Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Bruyne prepare for the big games
- Explore the first team warm-up area and away dressing rooms
- Experience what it’s like to walk down the players tunnel on a matchday
- Go pitch-side and sit in Manager Pep Guardiola’s seat in the player dugout
- Pose for photographs next to the hallowed turf of the Etihad Stadium pitch
- See where the players do their post-match interviews with Sky Sports
- Sit in the hot seat and see where the manager faces the worlds media in the press conference room
- Immerse yourself in the Tunnel Club – the first of its kind in world football
- Visit the interactive exhibition and get 10% discount from the CityStore
You’ll experience all of this with the help of one of our expert professional guides, who will bring each area to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes.
The tour lasts between 3-3.5 hours.
Minimum booking number
This tour required a minumum number of 20 people.
- Per person £20
Minimum requirement: Requires a minimum of 20 people.
Please note: To book this tour please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2, option 4).
Travel to stadium: Transport from the City Centre to the Etihad stadium is easy as its only 3 stops on the tram from the City Centre – Tram tickets cost £3 and are not included in the package.
+44 161 444 1894
+44 161 444 1894