The Manchester City Stadium Tour
- Walk in the footsteps of your favourite players with this fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium.
- Visit a host of backstage areas including the dressing rooms, warm-up area, press room, players tunnel and experience the manager’s view from Pep’s dugout seat.
Stadium and City Football Academy Tour
- Experience a 360 degree look at the life of a City footballer taking in the First Team, Women’s and EDS training facilities.
- The closest thing to playing for Manchester City
VIP Legends Tour
- Enjoy a guided stadium tour by a club legend and hear all the stories from their playing days
- Finish in style with a VIP meal in a Platinum Box
Matchday Stadium Tour
- Stand in the tunnel just hours before your heroes, then walk pitch-side and take in the panoramic view of the hallowed turf
- Feel the electricity in the air before the big match
First Team Experience Tour
- Experience unrivalled access to the first team’s training complex with legendary former kitman “Chappy” as your host.
- A first team buffet with wine in players restaurant included
Stadium Tour with Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Etihad Stadium, followed by Afternoon Tea in one of the Clubs world class Hospitality suites
- Requires a minimum of 30 people
City and the City Tour
- Combine a behind the scenes stadium tour with a fascinating tour of Manchester City Centre with one of Manchester’s best known tour Guides
- Minimum 20 people
£6.00per child, minimum 30 children
- Perfect for schools – combine a behind the scenes Stadium Tour with a presentation tailored to the school curriculum
- Presentations include: Urban Regeneration, Business Studies, Sports Science